等级考试 百分网手机站

托业英语听力考试压轴预测

时间:2020-08-19 10:07:16 等级考试 我要投稿

托业英语听力考试压轴预测

  Storms make trees take deeper roots.以下是小编为大家搜索整理的托业英语听力考试压轴预测,希望能给大家带来帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考试网!

托业英语听力考试压轴预测

  Brief Introduction

  在执行合同的过程中,签约双方都应该严格履行合同义务。任何一方如果不能严格履行,就会给另一方带来麻烦。在这种情况下,受损失的一方有权根据合同规定要求责任方赔偿损失或采取其他补救措施。受损失的一方采取的.这种行动称之为“索赔”,而责任方就受损失一方提出的要求进行处理,叫做“理赔”。

  在业务中常见的是买方向卖方提出索赔,如卖方拒不交货、逾期装运、数量短缺、货物的品质规格与合同不符、错发错运、包装不妥、随船单证不全或漏填错发等致使买方遭受损失时,买方可向卖方提出索赔。但是在某些情况下,卖方也向买方提出索赔要求,如买方拒开或迟开信用证、不按时派船、无理毁约等致使卖方遭受损失时,卖方也会向买方提出索赔。

  1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.

  请合理考虑我们的索赔要求。

  2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.

  请调查此事,并尽快将货物发给我们以弥补数量的不足。

  3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.

  至于你方产品的品质低劣问题,我方要求你方赔偿一万美元。

  4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.

  由于你方未能及时交货,我方将向你方提出由此而遭受的全部损失的索赔。

  5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.

  任何有关该产品质量问题的申诉应该在货物到达后的十五天内提出。

  6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.

  我们的客户投诉我们的产品质量低劣。

  7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a prompt settlement.

  看来情况已十分清楚,我们希望你能设法尽快解决问题。

  8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.

  很遗憾,我们无法接受你方关于货物短装的索赔。

  9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.

  我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当而造成的。因此,我们不 得不将此事提交你处解决。

  10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.

  由于这些产品质量低劣,所以我方把20箱全部退回,并务必请贵方 更换这些产品。

  11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.

  因货号有误,致使到货错误。对此,我们深表歉意。

  12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.

  我们收到的货物与订货样品不符。

  13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle the claim.

  考虑到我们之间长期的业务关系,我们愿意各让一半解决这项索赔。

  14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.

  我们希望这一不幸事件将不会影响到我们双方之间的关系。

  15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.

  很明显,货物短缺系包装遗漏所致。

  16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.

  考虑到我们之间的业务关系,我们准备接受25吨短装的索赔。

  17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.

  我们很抱歉你们不满意我们货物的质量。

  18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.

  我们保证在以后的交货中不会出现类似的事件。

  19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.

  内附有鉴定人对这破损的三箱货物的鉴定报告。

【托业英语听力考试压轴预测】相关文章:

2017年托业英语听力考试在线模拟练习06-28

2017年托福阅读考试压轴预测06-29

新托业考试阅读讲义06-08

托业考试高频短语背诵06-08

2017年托业考试语法词汇预测练习题及答案11-14

托业考试阅读模考试题06-08

托业中级考试阅读备考材料08-29

中级托业考试阅读专题练习06-20

托业考试阅读理解临考冲刺06-20