Task：A friend of yours wrote you a letter to ask you whether his/ her child can stay with you for a weekend or not
Write a letter to him. In your letter:
l Agree this request
l Suggest the arrival and departure
tell your friend what you are planning to do
How have you been? I am so glad to receive your letter, it has been such as long time since we said goodbye in your city.
As you mentioned in your letter, you would like your daughter Lily to stay with me for this weekend, I totally agree what you required, please know that I’m always ready to help you at any time.
For the arriving time, I suggest that she arrive here at 7:00 pm. On Friday night, I will go to the train station to pick her up after I finish my work.
Considering she needs to study in the kindergarten on next Monday, I reckon that 5:00 pm. On Sunday will be a good time for her to leave here, though I feel a little sad when talking about leaving.
Please don’t worry her time here, I have planned various activities for us together. On the evening of her arrival, I’m going to take her to an amazing Japanese restaurant, which offers Sushi, Sashimi, roasted Salmon and other tasty food. I have never forgot how delighted she was when we ate Japanese food last time.
Another big event for us is to visit Disneyland here. In my imagination, dress her like a little princess in pink dress, take the single lense reflex camera to have variety of photos, try those activities like roller coaster, merry-go-round , and so on. But please keep it a secret, i just want to give Lily a big surprise.
Furthermore, on Sunday Monday, the movie Jungle Book is what I’d like to watch with her for the wish that she could be as brave as that boy in the future. But please do not hesitate to tell me whether she has watched it or not.
These are all of my arrangements, if there is any suggestion, please tell me in the reply, by the way, I really can’t wait to spend a wonderful weekend with Lily.
1. I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information regarding French courses.
2. I learnt from Washington Post that you are providing French courses.
3.1 am an engineer with a famous company.
4. I am told that you live near my house and you can provide French courses.
5 Your French courses have aroused my great interest.
6. I would like to obtain some useful information on your French courses.
7. In addition, if you could let me have details of French courses. I would be more than grateful.
8. If you could send me information regarding this French course, l'd be the most grateful.
9. I look forward to receiving the information at your earliest convenience.
10. I shall appreciate if you could send me detailed information regarding the courses.
11. Thank you for your time.