"You are my most beautiful scenery, I was waiting for your return man."以下是小编为大家搜索整理的大学英语TEM4词汇语法模考练习，希望能给大家带来帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考试网!
1.First published in 1927, the charts remain an _______ source for researchers.
A intelligent B indispensable C inevitable D identical
2. Please___ dictionaries when you are not sure of____ word spelling or meaning.
A search B seek C inquire D consult
3. It ____ you to at least 50% off the regular price of either frames or lenses when you buy both.
A credits B entitles C. presents D tips
4. The __ at the military academy is so rigid that students can hardly bear it.
A confinement B convention C discipline D principle
5. Doctors warned agaisnt chewing tobacco as a _____ for smoking.
A succession B substitute C revival D relief
1.选B indispensable to do sth, indispensable for sth/ doing sth 不可缺少的,必需的
identical同一的,identical to/with sb/sth与……完全相同的
2.选D consult with sb 与某人商量,consult查阅
3. 选B entitle sb to sth(用于被动语态) 给某人获得某事物或权利
4. 选C discipline 训练方式,处罚
5.选B substitute 代替, 替用品
1.She managed to save__ she could out of her wages to help her brother.
A how little money B so little money C such little money D what little money
2. The statue would be perfect but for a few small__ in its base.
A mistakes B weakness C flaws D errors
3. The morning news says a school bus__ with a train at the junction and a group of policmen were sent there immediately.
A bumped B collided C crashed D struck
4. The screaming of a woman____ our attention back_____ the TV program.
A paid...at B got...on C called...to D drew...over
5. This typewriter is____ your service.
A at B in C on D under
1.选D. what little+n表"所仅有的"
2.选C flaw"缺陷，瑕疵，裂痕" There is only a flaw in his argument.
3.选B collide 碰撞，撞 The two cars collided, but luckily no one was seriously hurt.
strike打，袭击，攻击 He struck the boy a violent blow.
bump碰，冲撞，偶遇 I bumped into an old friend of mine on the road.
crash碰撞，坠落 The car crashed into a tree.
4.选C call(draw) one's attention to 将某人的注意力吸引到……
pay attention to 注意，重视 Please pay attention to your spellings.
5.选A at one's service 听候某人吩咐，听凭某人使用.(其他没有如此搭配)